Employment Vacancies for Tiny Toes
Job Description for Nursery Nurse
- Applicants must have a minimum of NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent in childcare.
- To provide a high standard of childcare in accordance to the EYFS.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS and to have worked with the Document, confidently and efficiently.
- To evaluate the quality of care given and regularly reassess the needs of each individual child.
- To work closely with other members of the nursery team, ensuring high quality care is given to achieve planned goals.
- To ensure all Policies and Procedures, Health and Safety Regulations, Staff Handbook and any other documentation issued by the nursery is read and fully understood and implemented.
- To ensure commitment and delivery to the highest standard possible in childcare.
- To ensure all instructions issued by management are carried out.
- To constantly strive to improve childcare skills through training and mentoring.
- To ensure the correct uniform is worn during work and whilst travelling to work.
Job Description For Graduate in Education/Early Years
- As above plus:
- To work alongside the Manager and Early Years Teacher to ensure that all children are working towards the required goals and to assess any children who need extra support.
- To work with the Early Years Advisor and track all development of children leaving to start school.
- To attend transition meetings and termly cluster meetings.
- To work alongside staff to further their individual development and to assist in mentoring.
- Tiny Toes is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Salary and Hours of Work negotiable.